Colors for Everyone!
Fortunately, there are some colors that look good on everyone!
- Pure white goes great with everyone’s skin. If you find a white garment doesn’t look quite right on you, take a look at it in natural light and make sure it doesn’t actually have cool or warm undertones that might not have been as obvious on the rack
- Light blush pink brightens any skin tone and brings out the natural glow of your face
- Teal with a perfect mix of blue and green can be worn by anyone and is a great year-round shade
- If you want to go dark, try eggplant purple, which acts like a neutral and accentuates your skin without overpowering it
- For a bright look, try a true red. Don’t go too far towards an orange-red, or a blue-red. Stay right in between for the best results