You are a Cool Oval!
With a cool skin tone, your best colors are on the cool end of the spectrum and are inspired by both the depths of the ocean and the depths of winter!
- Bright blues, emeralds and deep purples will look great
- You'll also look beautiful in frosty shades of lavender, ice blue or pink
- On the warm side, you can turn to ruby, bright rosy red or super pale yellows
- With neutrals, you can rock cool gray, bright white and navy
- Try to avoid orange, tomato red and strong yellows, which can clash with your skin completely
- To check out colors that look good on everyone, click here: https://frolicsboutique.com/pages/colors_for_everyone
With an oval body shape, these styles will flatter you:
- Choose tops with simple, clean lines. As an example, square or scoop neck button downs or tunics that are nipped in at the waist and flare at the bottom will help create a more defined waist
- You will also look good in tunics with wide or plunging necks
- Go for belted, safari-type jackets with prominent hip pockets, or tailored jackets (that nip in at waist and flare at bottom) with wide-stance collars
- Choose jackets where the first button is below your bust whenever possible
- Wide leg jeans or pants with prominent front and back pockets help balance your shape, as do fuller flowing skirts that gently skim away from your body
- When possible, choose trousers and skirts that have side zips to avoid adding extra material to the front
- Skinny scarves look great
- Long pendant necklaces will help lengthen your torso
With an oval body type, you generally have a body shape "twin". Think of this as the body shape you once were, or would be again if you lost weight through-out your mid-section. You can review flattering styles for your twin body shape by clicking on the link!
- You lean towards a triangle shape if your hips are slightly broader than your shoulders: https://frolicsboutique.com/pages/triangle
- You lean towards an inverted triangle if your shoulders are slightly broader than your hips: https://frolicsboutique.com/pages/inverted-triangle
- You lean towards a double triangle shape if you lose weight around your tummy and gain a waist: https://frolicsboutique.com/pages/double-triangle
- You lean towards a rectangle shape if your bust and hips are approximately the same width: https://frolicsboutique.com/pages/rectangle
Browse the following styles to see examples of what works with your coloring and body shape! And, as a thank you for taking our quiz, use code ITOOKTHEQUIZ to get 50% off one item when purchasing two or more items