With an inverted triangle body shape, these styles will flatter you:
- LOVE comfy tops? You’re in luck! Breezy a-lines, flow tunics, relaxed button ups and v-neck styles all look great on you
- Stay away from patterns or embellishments on top, and steer clear of layering when you can
- Look for jackets with hems that hit at the hip or upper thigh
- A-line or straight trench styles that hit at the knee (no waist belt though!) will be flattering on you
- Poncho styles are a YES!
- You can pull off a strapless dress like nobody’s business
- Maxi styles with lower necklines are HOT on you, and wrap-dresses work too
- Don’t forget fit-and-flare dresses…these do a super job of balancing out your proportions.
- You’ll look great in about any bottoms you choose
- High-waisted flares? If you’re shorter, pair with heels and long-legged ladies can pair them with flats
- Skinnies? Yes! Pair these with a breezy tunic or oversized sweater or button-down! Classic trouser fits, crops, ankles…you can say yes to all of these
- Go with bracelets, statement rings and oversized earrings for the win
- Be careful with necklaces as the wrong necklace can throw off proportions…
As a thank you for taking our quiz, use code ITOOKTHEQUIZ to get 50% off one item when purchasing two or more items